Saturday, April 23, 2011

My First Post

So, here I am Blogging. Not sure what to do but here I go...
I decided on the page title Retail Therapy not because I like to shop, which I really don't, but because I've been working in retail for like 11 years and I totally need therapy!  Interesting stories about the people I meet each day I am sure will be on future posts but as for now I will explain how this blogging thing was brought to my attention.
I am in a Life Group with my church and all of the members of this wonderful group seem to be bloggers! I feel left out so I wanted to give it a try. Hopefully me sharing things with others might bring someone to join a Life Group or a church but it would just be nice if people were interested in what I had to say.
Tonight I spent time with the ladies from my group and we painted pottery. Totally relaxing and fun, I really recommend it! This is what I did for my daughter that I am expecting in September. I think it is cute.
 These are her initials on the back!
So since I spent a wild evening at dinner, a candy store and painting pottery with my Life Group gal pals, I will say for now, good night.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You're fast! I had a great time tonight. We should make it a monthly tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to the blogging world! I love the little hippo.

    ReplyDelete


Joining the Blogging Bandwagon